|| 2 ingredient cottage cheese ||
No need to buy plastic tubs of cottage cheese when you can easily make your own at home using just 2 ingredients 😱
This recipe made about a cup. You can increase the recipe if you want to make a larger batch 👍👍
What you need:
4 Cups of full fat milk
3 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
Optional - Salt to taste and chives if you wish
Pot and wooden spoon
Strainer and muslin cloth
Blender (if you want to make it smoothe)
1. Heat up the milk in a pot until it simmers. Make sure to keep stirring so it doesn't burn.
2. Slowly pour in lemon juice little by little while stirring. The milk will begin to sperate and curdle.
3. Pour the mixture over a bowl through a strainer with a muslin cloth.
4. Allow it to sit and strain for around 15 minutes. Add salt to taste.
5. If you would like to make a cream cheese consistancy, mix in a blender to make it smoothe and creamy.
6. Add chives if you like and then enjoy 😊
Posted: Monday 7 January 2019