It’s not just great on your morning toast or in a cup of tea, did you know honey is great for your skin too?
Used for thousands of years by humans, honey has natural healing and anti-bacterial properties and is packed full of antioxidants, making it perfect for our skin. In fact, honey is the oldest known skin-care ingredient, and has been used extensively for skin-care and medicinal purposes.
Made by Eko Hub
• Suitable for sensitive skin and those with skin issues such as acne, eczema & psoriasis. Honey has antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties.
• It’s great for wound healing, reducing scarring and is gentle and calming.
• Honey helps reduce the swelling and redness of pimples. It helps control oil product by keeping skin balanced and well-hydrated.
• It is a super gentle, but effective exfoliator for your skin. The enzymes in honey work to gently exfoliate your skin, leaving you with glowing, radiant, healthy skin!
• Honey has magical moisturising powers to give your skin a hydrating boost, balancing oil production.
• Honey helps remove dirt and grime from the skin, without stripping away your skin’s natural oils.
• Honey moisturises the top layers of the skin, plumping it out and reducing wrinkles. It’s antioxidant properties help slow down signs of aging skin.
• Honey gives your skin a hydration boost, improving the moisture levels of your skin leaving it smooth and plump, reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
Our Honey face wash is 50% honey mixed with other skin-nourishing, cleansing goodness. It’s great for all skin types.
Best applied to dry skin. You can massage it into your face and can leave it on as a mask if you wish. Rinse with warm water and feel the results!
Ingredients: Almond oil, Honey, Glycerin, Lavender, Castile soap, Geogard 221 (Ecocert-approved preservative)
External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and skin abrasions. Keep out of reach of children. If an adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use.